Presentation of Notified Body NB1809
CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT BODY FOR PRODUCTS
For products covered by the European Directives:
- Directive 2014/34/UE on the approximation of the laws of the Member States concerning equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Directive 2014/28/UE on the harmonization of the provisions relating to the placing on the market and supervision of explosives for civil uses
- Directive 89/686/EEC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to personal protective equipment
- Directive 2013/29/UE of the European Parliament and of the Coucil of 12 June 2013 on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of pyrotechnic articles.
INSEMEX-CAB is established under the INCD INSEMEX as certification bodies and is chaired by the head and body which is representative of the legal person INSEMEX INCD.
INSEMEX-CAB is organized and operates according to the requirements:
SR EN ISO/CEI 17065: 2013, General requirements for bodies operating product certification systems;
- Law 608/2001, republished, 2006, with subsequent amendments (L nr.62/2007)
INSEMEX-CAB was established as a well-defined and independent entity,within the organizational structure of INCD INSEMEX based on the decision that Nr. 2 / 21.3.2008 and was appointed as Chief Director General CAB.
INSEMEX-CAB has the means necessary to conduct the business of conformity assessment and certification of products of field-ATEX 2014/34/UE Directives (transposed by GD 245/2016) 89/686/EEC-EIP Directive (transposed by GD 115/2004), Directive 2014/28/UE Explosives for civil uses (transposed by GD 197/2016), DIRECTIVE 2013/29/EU Pyrotechnic articles (transposed by Government Decision 1102/2014).
Product certification body shall ensure the following principles:
- independence and objectivity in the certification process;
- technical competence and professional integrity;
- impartiality in dealing with manufacturers;
- Privacy on products for whitch compliance is being evaluated;
Through its certification body ensure and guarantee access for all producers,in a non-discriminatory manner under the same financial conditions and ensure impartiality and objectivity, both organizational and functional structure and the adopted assessment and certification procedures.
INSEMEX-CAB staff is not engaged in any activity contrary to the reasoning independence or conformity assessment activities, were involved in the design, manufacture, delivery or use of products evaluated and / or certificates.
POLICY REGARDING QUALITY
The main objectives of INSEMEX-OEC regarding quality are the following:
- Assuring that the quality system conforms to the requirements of the SR EN ISO/CEI 17065:2013 standard and with the requirements of RENAR, the national accreditation body;
- Contignously improving of the quality of the conformity evaluation servicec by certification of conformity of products in the regulated domain: Directive 2014/34/UE-ATEx, Directive 89/686/EEC–EIP, Directive 2014/28/UE Explosives for civil use, DIRECTIVE 2013/29/EU Pyrotechnic articles, and in the non-mandatory domain specific to the certification body;
- Obtaining and keeping of the accreditation, national and international recognition of the body;
- Encreesibg of the certified customers satisfaction and other intrested parties;
- Funtioning of the certification body by allocating the necessary resources;
- contignous training of the personnel involved in the fases of the conformity evaluation process and consolidation of the prestige of INSEMEX-OEC, trough their professionalism;
- Reducing of the operating costs and increesing of the efficiency of the certification activity;
- Assuring the independence, objectivity amd impartiality of the staff involved in the conformity asessment and certification processes;
- Assuring the protection of confidential informations, of the results of the specific research activities, and the property rights of the customers over the results;
- Assuring that the personnel involved in the evaluation of conformity and the certification process, are not directly involved in the manufacturing of the product subject to the certification process, to not compromise the impartiality of the personnel;
Click to download the Organisational Structure.
FIELD OF COMPETENCE
The objective of the activities of INSEMEX-OEC is the evaluation of conformity for certification from the point of view of workplace safety for the following categories of products:
- „Equipments" destined to be used in potencially explosive athmospheres meaning: machines, installations, tools, fixed or mobile devices, instrumentation and control components of installations, detection and prevention systems which separately or together are destined to generate, transfer, storage, measureing, control or transformation of energy used to processing of materials and which can initiate explosions trough their own sources of ignition;
- „Protective Sytems" destined to be used in potencially explosive atmospheres meaning entities destined to end the incipient explosions and/or to limit the effect of the flames of the explosions and the shockwaves of the explosions. The procective systems can be integrated into equipments or can be used separately as autonomous systems;
- „Components" meaning any component essential for the functioning of the equipments and protective systems destined to be used in potencially explosive atmospheres, components that do not have autonomous function;
- „Personal protective equipments" against risks related to work in potencially explosive atmospheres, with explosive substances, and for underground mining operations;
- „Equipments” destined for the extractive industry;
- „Explosives” destined for civil use, meaning materials considered to be dangerous by recomandation of the United Nations regarding transport of dangerous products and which are included in the class ! of these recomandations;
- „Aiding Tools for Blasting” destined for civil use, meanind means of mecanisation of blasting works, diagnosis of the blasting cirtuits and initiation of explosions;
- „Tehnici de împuşcare” applicable in underground mining operations, quarries and civil engineerings;
- „Handcrafted and entertainament items based on pyrotechnic materials” defined at art 5 from Technical Norms from Law 126/1995;
- „Industrial type equipments” defined by art 2 al(1) from GD 119/2004, which are self-propelled or can be moved, and regardless of their actuating elements, are destined to be used outdoors and contributes to the exposure to noise pollution.
The products certified by INSEMEX-OEC, within the framework of the SECEEx service cane be found in the "The classification of products and services associated to the activities in the national economy CAEN", approved by Order No: 337/20.04.2007 represented by te following codes: 1320; 1392; 14; 1391, 1511, 1520, 22, 2443, 2453, 28, 27, 2630, 2611, 2620, 2640, 2670, 2660, 3250, 3313, 3314, 3320, 2651, 293, 3319, 2599, 30, 31, 321, 3220, 3230, 3240, 3315.
The products certified by INSEMEX-OEC, within the framework of the SECEMTI service cane be found in the "The classification of products and services associated to the activities in the national economy CAEN", approved by Order No: 337/20.04.2007 represented by te following codes: 2051, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 4120, 42, 43, 0240, 24, 8425, 1392, 1412, 1624, 2573, 9002, 9329, 7490, 2591.
INCD INSEMEX is not involved in activities of manufacture or commercialisation of explosives, design / fabrication of products in the certification domain.
Click here to download the List of fields of competence in the regulated domain.
Click here to download the List of fields of competence in the non-voluntary domain.
LIST OF CERTIFIED PRODUCTS
(+4) 0254 541621,
(+4) 0254 541622,
(+4) 0254 541561 (Poligon)
(+4) 0254 546277;