65 years of scientific research - INSEMEX 1949-2004
(download file .avi format)
National Institute for Research and Development in Mine Safety and Protection to Explosion INSEMEX Petrosani, this year celebrates 65 years of scientific research, on which occasion, on 21 of November 2014, brought together an impressive number of personalities, former employees of INSEMEX and researchers from the Institute. The event was held at Ballroom Via Petrosani and enjoyed a real emotionally charged.
In the opening program, INSEMEX team currently with guests, have watched the video presentation of the institute, respectively its evolution in the 65 years of activity. In the session "Statements and remembrance", have spoken:
- PhD.eng. Ghicioi Emilian - Technical Director at INSEMEX, which gave read a letter from Mr. Mihai Zaporojan, former Director of INSEMEX and a message from Mrs. Carmen GHIŢULEASA Pyerina, General Director at National Institute for Research and Development for Textiles and Leather Bucharest;
- Gabi Lungu - which transmitted a message from Senator Haralambie Vochiţoiu
- Professor PhD.eng. Gheorghe Manolea - from the University of Craiova
- PhD.eng. Doru Dumitru Palade - the Romanian Employers of Research and Design
- PhD.eng. Nicolae Voinoiu - Inspector General Assistant of State - Labour Inspectorate Bucharest
- PhD.eng. Adrian Sorin Vasilescu – Prefect of Hunedoara County
- Professor PhD.eng. Victor ARAD - Vice Rector - University of Petrosani
- PhD.eng. Constantin Enachioiu - Senior Councellor - Ministry of National Education Bucharest
- PhD.eng. Simion Spiridon - former Director at INSEMEX
- PhD.eng. Constantin Lupu - Scientific Director at INSEMEX
At the end of the session "Statements and remembrance", Mr. George Arthur Găman – PhD.eng. GENERAL DIRECTOR at INSEMEX Petrosani, who was visibly moved by the kind words sent by speeches, also wished to convey thanks to authorities, collaborators, former employees of the institute, and to the whole family of INSEMEX.
There were not forgotten either former colleagues, PhD.eng. Constantin Teodorescu, eng. Mihai Patrascu, PhD.eng. Dumitru Ionescu, PhD.eng. Francis Bana and PhD.eng. Mihai Pusac, who lost their lives in the tragic event which mourning mining in Jiu Valley in 1986. Sabin Tat, the only member of the committee of expertise who survived, has also participated at this event.
Among the famous guests were counted Mr. Tudor Prisecaru – State Secretary at ANCS Bucharest, Dana George - Director ANCS Bucharest, Lucia Moise - Economic Director ANCS Bucharest, Mariana Basuc - Head of Labour Inspection Bucharest, Anca Pricop - Head of the Ministry of National Education Bucharest.
The festive atmosphere was supported by the Quartet Arpeggione and band The dAdA.