Technical Inspection Body - INSEMEX COV
Based on the Order no. 2035/16.11.2009 Technical Inspection body of INSEMEX VOC is the examination board of technical projects and technical inspection of operating plant, equipment and devices used to limit emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOC) emissions resulting from the storage, loading, unloading and distribution of petrol at terminals and stations on the basis of certificates of recognition:
-Certificate of recognition no. 7/19.11.2009 issued by the Ministry of Economy, Department of General Industrial Policy and Competitive for technical inspection in operation for loading and unloading petrol auto tanks located on the superstructure, including loading equipment at the bottom, vapor collection and overload protection.
- Certificate of recognition no. 10/19.11.2009 issued by the Ministry of Economy, Department of General Industrial Policy and Competitive to perform the following tasks:
- - Advising the technical project and technical inspection in operation for petrol storage installations at terminals;
- - Advising the and technical inspection in operation for loading and unloading of gasoline and mobile containers at terminals, including the loading on the bottom of auto cisterns tanks vapor collection and overfill protection for auto cisterns installations at terminals;
- - Advising the technical project and technical inspection in operation for loading and storage of gasoline filling stations and terminals at which achieves the intermediate storage of vapors.
- Develop annual quantity calculation of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) emitted into the atmosphere at the fuel distribution stations
Head of INSEMEX COV - PhD eng.. Angelica Călămar