INSEMEX OEC is constituted within INCD INSEMEX Petroşani as a product certification body and is lead by the head of the body which is also the representative of INCD INSEMEX PETROŞANI.
INSEMEX-OEC is organized and operates as required:
- SR EN ISO / CEI 17065: 2013 – Conformity assessment. Requirements for bodies that certify products, processes and services
- Law 608/2001, republished, as amended (Law no 50/2015)
INSEMEX-OEC was established as a well-defined and independent entity in the organizational structure of INCD INSEMEX, based on Decision C.A. Nr. 2 / 21.03.2008. The General Director, PhD. Eng. George Artur Gaman was appointed as CEO on 03.01.2018.
INSEMEX-OEC has the means to carry out the product conformity assessment and certification activity in the field of directives 2014/34 / EU – ATEx (transposed by GD 245/2016), Directive 89/686 / EEC – PPE (transposed by HG 115/2004 ), Directive 2014/28 / EU – Explosives for civil use (transposed by GD 197/2016), Directive 2013/29 / EU Pyrotechnic articles (transposed by GD 1102/2014).
The product certification body guarantees the following principles:
– independence and objectivity in the certification process;
– technical competence and professional integrity
– impartiality in relations with producers
– confidentiality of the products for which conformity is assessed.
Through its own certification system, the organization ensures and guarantees access for all producers, on a non-discriminatory basis, under the same financial conditions and ensures its impartiality and objectivity, both through its organizational and functional structure and through the assessment and certification procedures adopted.
INSEMEX-OEC personnel are not engaged in any activity that conflicts with independence in reasoning or conformity assessment activities, and is not involved in the design, manufacture, delivery, or use of valued and / or certified products.
The main objectives of INSEMEX-OEC on quality are:
Ensure compliance of the quality system with the requirements of SR EN ISO / CEI 17065: 2013 and RENAR requirements, National Accreditation Body;
Continuous improvement of the quality of conformity assessment services by certifying compliance of products in the regulated field by: 2014/34 / EU – ATEx Directive, 89/686 / EEC – PPE, 2014/28 / / 29 / EU Pyrotechnic articles.
Obtaining and maintaining accreditation, internal and international recognition of the body;
Increasing the satisfaction of certified customers and stakeholders;
Functioning of the certification body by allocating the necessary resources;
Continuous training of the personnel involved in the conformity assessment process and strengthening the prestige of INSEMEX-OEC through its professionalism;
Reduce running costs and increase efficiency.
Ensure the independence, objectivity and impartiality of the personnel involved in conformity assessment and certification.
Ensure protection of confidential information, results of specific certification activity, and customer ownership of the results.
Ensuring that staff involved in conformity assessment and certification are not directly involved in the design or manufacture of the product under certification in order not to compromise impartiality.
The object of INSEMEX-OEC’s activity is to assess the conformity certification for the following product categories:
– “Equipment” intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, meaning machinery, plant, equipment, fixed or mobile devices, control components and its instrumentation, detection or prevention systems which, separately or together, are intended for generation, transfer, storage , measurement, control or transformation of energy used for the processing of matter and which may initiate an explosion by its own potential sources of ignition
-“Protective systems” intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, meaning constructive entities intended to immediately stop the early explosions and / or to limit the effective range of explosion flames and explosion pressures. Protective systems may be integrated into equipment or may be separately placed on the market in autonomous systems .
– “Components” meaning any essential part for the safe operation of equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, components which do not have an autonomous function.
– “Personnel safety equipment” against the risks associated with work in potentially explosive atmospheres, with explosive substances and underground mining.
– “Equipment” for the extractive industry
– “Explosives” intended for civil use, meaning materials and articles considered as dangerous by the United Nations Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods and falling within Class 1 of these recommendations
– “Shooting aids” intended for use in civil field, meaning means of mechanization of the shooting, diagnosis of the firing and firing circuits.
– “Shooting techniques” applied underground, quarries and civil engineering works.
– “Handcraft and fun items based on pyrotechnic mixtures” as defined in art. 5 of the Technical Norms to Law 126/1995;
– “Non-engine powered equipment” for industrial or environmental applications which, according to their type, is intended to be used outside buildings and contributes to exposure to noise in the environment.
The products certified by INSEMEX-OEC within the SECEEx service are found in the “Classification of products and services related to the activities of the national CAEN economy, approved by Order No. 337 / 20.04.2007 represented by the following codes: 1320; 1392; 14; 1391, 1511, 1520, 22, 2443, 2453, 28, 27, 2630, 2611, 2620, 2640, 2670, 2660, 3250, 3313, 3314, 3320, 2651, 293, 3319, 2599, 30, 31, 321, 3220, 3230, 3240, 3315,
The products certified by INSEMEX-OEC within the SECEMTI service can be found in the “Classification of products and services related to activities in the national CAEN economy”, approved by Order No. 337 / 20.04.2007 represented by the following codes: 2051, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 4120, 42, 43, 0240, 24, 8425, 1392, 1412, 1624, 2573, 9002, 9329, 7490, 2591.
INCD INSEMEX is not involved in explosive manufacturing or marketing activities, design / manufacture of certification products.
Click to download Lista domeniilor de competenţă în domeniul reglementat.
Click pentru a descărca Lista domeniilor de competenţă în domeniul voluntar.