ince 2007, Environmental Laboratory is certified by the Ministry of Environment and Water Management for elaboration of environmental impact assessments and environmental audit, carried out by specialists working within the laboratory.
The main purpose of the laboratory is to perform general analysis and quality inspections especially on environmental protection, but also some general services based on technical and scientific support provided by specialists working under it.
The laboratory has a scientific and technical potential to achieve high performance with high scientific nature, provided by qualified personnel, apparatus and equipment.
• Accreditation Certificate no. LI 374/03.10.2013 issued by the Accreditation Association of Romania – RENAR accompanied by Appendices 4 and 5.
• Certificate of registration for NIRD INSEMEX – Petrosani, enrolled as a legal entity in the National Register of environmental studies assessors at position no. 288 for the preparation of environmental impact reports, environmental audits and safety reports issued on 12.10.2010. (1)
• Certificate no. 66/28.11.2012 issued by the Ministry of Environment and Forests for drafting documentation for obtaining approval/authorization of the water management. (2)
• Certificate of recognition no. 10/19.11.2009 issued by the Ministry of Economy, Department of General Industrial Policy and Competitive to perform the following tasks:
– Advising the technical project and technical inspection in operation for petrol storage installations at terminals;
– Advising the technical project and technical inspection in operation for loading and unloading of gasoline and mobile containers at terminals, including the loading on the bottom of auto cisterns tanks vapor collection and overfill protection for auto cisterns installations at terminals;
– Advising the technical project and technical inspection in operation for loading and storage of gasoline filling stations and terminals at which achieves the intermediate storage of vapors.
- Certificate of recognition no. 7/19.11.2009 issued by the Ministry of Economy, Department of General Industrial Policy and Competitive for technical inspection in operation