Rescue Station at the NIRD INSEMEX works with specialized personnel in rescue in toxic / flammable / explosive environment from different research departments with available building, apparatus, equipment and materials required for specific interventions toxic / explosive / flammable.
– Expertise of damaged areas;
– Mining rescue service;
– Investigation of toxic / explosive / flammable environment;
– Interventions toxic / explosive / flammable environment;;
– Carrying out testing on respiratory protective equipment;
– Decontamination of toxic containers;
– Neutralization of toxic substances.
PhD eng. Daniel Pupăzan – Head of the rescue station
0254/541621 (int 178)
eng.. Emeric Chiuzan – Deputy Head of rescue station
0254/541621 (int 100)